I researched several librarian blogs and found that I enjoyed this one. Firstly, the "blogger" is very humorous. The title of the latest blog, Code4Lib Made My Brain Fall Out of My Head was instantly grabbing. Especially with the note that this is a compliment. Although I was unaware of the software I could still learn about challenges faced in the librarian community. This was also evident in the second post about a fashion cardigan called the J Crew Librarian Cardigan. The community of female librarians discussed the stereotype of librarians. As a female about to enter the profession, it's amusing!
In short, this blog is humorous, helpful and links to the wider librarian community.
In short, this blog is humorous, helpful and links to the wider librarian community.

Hello! Just establishing contact as I've been a bit tricky to find. Will post more about your fabulous blog soon.
ReplyDeleteI agree. I really liked this one too. It's a nice mix of the serious and the light hearted aspects of working in the profession.
ReplyDelete