Friday, March 13, 2009

Subscribing to Pod Casts

Hi all,

I am struggling to subscribe to a pod cast because I don't know where to subscribe it to. I don't think it can go to my google reader account. Where are you all putting your pod casts that you're subscribing to?

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm putting them in my google reader account. I just looked for the podcast symbol then found the url, and copied and pasted it into the subscribe function on google reader. Why do you think you can't get them to work on google reader? Have you been getting an error message or something?

    Thanks for your time tip. I've changed my time settings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cath,
    I was on the ABC Podcast site and I clicked the orange symbol. It did not give me the option to subscribe to google. So I tried your method of copying and pasting the URL and it worked!

    Genius!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete